Sydney Doctors Professional and approachable
We believe at Sydney Doctors that being one of the truly great doctors isn’t just about perfect diagnosis and treatment; it’s also about caring for patients and offering advice that’s straightforward and understandable.
The team of doctors at our practice are well trained, highly experienced and fully insured. Learn more about them below:
- Dr. Karina Lim Women’s & Men’s Health, Family Planning & Mental Health
- Dr. Shuo Zhao Antenatal Shared Care, Sports medicine & Mental Heath
- Dr. Vincent Nguyen Men’s Health & Prevention
- Dr. Ava Lam Preventative, Digestive & Women’s Health
- Dr. Daniela Bitlan Anti-aging and Cosmetic health
- Dr. Sue Carr Women’s Health and Dermatology
- Dr. Arthur Huang Work Cover and Student Health
Your local GP in Sydney’s CBD
At Sydney Doctors 70 Pitt St, patients come first and our goal is to provide the best possible medical care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Since opening in 1994, our multi-disciplinary medical centre has helped many patients take control of their health. Our GP doctors are highly skilled, experienced and work collaboratively in the interests of our patients. We’re a tight-knit team.
We also have access to range of allied services to give our patients the comprehensive care they need. We are an Accredited Medical and Dental Practice registered with the Care Quality Commission.
We offer flexible opening hours and an efficient appointment system – which means you’ll be back at work in no time.
We have a few simple goals at Sydney Doctors, all focused around building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We believe in providing:
- Professional and friendly customer service at all times
- Preventative medical care that leads to a healthy lifestyle
- Practical education and straightforward advice that everyone can follow
We believe in helping our local community and that’s why we support several organisations including.
- The Cancer Council Australia: A national, non-government cancer control organisation with the aim of prevention, research, support and care.
- The Children’s Cancer Institute: Dedicated to research into the causes, prevention, better treatments and, ultimately, a cure for childhood cancers.
- The Children’s Hospital: A major paediatric facility that offers comprehensive care for children in all specialties and the main paediatric teaching hospital to the University of New South Wales.
- Balmain Wolverines Netball Club: A local sports team based in Sydney’s inner west.
We’re also happy to take time out to talk at local preschools, schools, clubs and work places about health. If you’d like us to visit, just get in touch.