Dr. Daniela Bitlan
Anti-Ageing Physician, Cosmetic Physician and General Practitioner
Dr Daniela Bitlan came to Australia in 1988 and graduated from Monash University in 1992.
- Weight management and weight loss
- Hormonal Balance and Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
- Functional Medicine
- Gut Health and Detoxification
- Anti-Ageing medicine
- Cosmetic Medicine
- Intra-venous therapies
- Medical Nutrition
Dr Bitlan is often asked which IV infusion she under takes at the clinic:
1. Nutrients & Trace Elements :Magnesium, zinc, selenium
2. Anti-oxidant :glutathione, alpha-lipoic acid
3. Vitamin C
4. Myers cocktails
5. B vitamins
6. B12 Injections
7. Fe infusions
8. Vitamin D3
1986 MD Faculty of Medicine Timisoara , Romania
1992 MB BS Monash University, Australia
2003 Fellow RACGP, Australia
2007 Certification in Skin Cancer , Australia
2008 Skin Laser Certification, US
2011 Diploma of Dermatology, Australian Institute of Dermatology
2015 Fellow of the American Academy of Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Medicine
2015 Board Certified Anti-Ageing Physician, US
2015 Commenced Certification in Nutrition and Weight Management with the Medical MetabolicInstitute, (US)
- Vocationally Registered General Practitioner
- Cosmetic Physician
- Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Physician
- Weight Management Physician
- Member of The American Academy of Anti –Ageing and Regenerative Medicine
- Member of The Australian Academy of Anti-Ageing and Regenerative Medicin3
Founded Sydney Medical Centre in 1999 . Has been one of the first and the largest Multidisciplinary Medical Centres in Sydney CBD.
Founded The Beauty Clinic in 2003. See More : www.thebeautyclinic.com.au for more information.
Founded Diet4Shape Clinic in 2014. See more : www. Diet4shape.com.au or more information.
Dr Bitlan’s Medical Stand:
“I specialize in medicine that:
- Prevents disease.
- Maximizes the physical and mental health of my patients
- Improves people’s appearance.
- Turns back the clock inside and outside
Meet the rest of our team
Want to book an appointment?
You can make an appointment at Sydney Doctors 70 Pitt Street by calling us in Sydney on (02) 9233 3399 or book online.