Home Testing COVID-19
COVID-19 testing is now available via our pathology collection partner. This will allow patient to remain at home in isolation whilst enabling them to be tested.
Home Testing Steps
- Call for a telehealth Consult 9233 3399 or book online at Sydney Doctors of your choice.
- The doctor will assess your condition and if appropriate request the Home testing COVID19 test for you.
- We will then help you organize a Home Visit via our pathology collection Partner Australian Clinical Labs.
- A collector will come to your door, no one will enter your home.
- The COVID19 will be sent for assessing
- The doctor will call with your result and medical advice.
Initially the home testing COVID19 service will be only available to those who live in Eastern Suburbs, Sydney City and Northern Beaches. We hope to expand this service to other areas in the future. Our doctors can still arrange testing referrals for people who live outside of this area.
Call today or bookonline to organize a COVID-19 test to your door.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission, and to ensure that Sydney Doctors can continue to provide medical services to the best of our ability, we are offering General Medical, Child Health, Mental Health Phone Consults and COVID 19 Phone Consults. Our GPs will Bulk Bill all Phone Consults.
We are still are seeing patients in our clinic that answer ‘NO’ to the following questions:
- Do you have respiratory symptoms? eg. sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever. (If you feel short of breath at rest or have difficulty breathing, please call 000)
- Have returned from an overseas trip (ANY country) within the last 14 days?
- Are concerned that you may have COVID-19 or may have been exposed to COVID-19?
- Are you a health care worker?