We’ll take care of you
At Sydney Doctors we are committed to helping our community through the COVID 19 outbreak. Read about how to access Telehealth / Phone Consults here.
We understand that a trip to the doctors can be a nerve-wracking, even scary experience for some people. At our Sydney CBD practice we go out of our way to put our patients at ease and provide excellent medical care.
- Great customer service: From our friendly reception staff, to our welcoming atmosphere and our approachable doctors – we provide a caring experience for our patients.
- A range of treatments: We’re one of the only practices in Sydney to have an on-site pathology centre, Acupuncturist, Chiropractor, Dentist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist and Anti-ageing clinic as well as a beauty and cosmetic injectable clinic.
- Flexible hours: As well as our regular hours, we offer appointments before 9am and after 5pm to fit in with your busy schedule.
- Easy payments: We have a range of payment options including HICAPS and Medicare and can usually process your claim on the spot.
- Regular reminders: We call two days’ prior for all non-GP appointments to remind you of your appointment. If you’d like, we’ll even give you a call the day after treatment to see how you’re going.
- Little extras: We also have a Justice of the Peace available if you should need one.
Want to book an appointment?
You can make an appointment at Sydney Doctors 70 Pitt Street by calling us in Sydney on (02) 9233 3399 or book online.