Book online today for our dentist and our GPs
For our Dentists– Dr Carroll & Dr Walsh.
For our Doctors– select an appointment below.
Please note: We are a private billing practice we do not bulk bill. Our fees (which have medicare rebates that can be claimed on the spot) can be seen here.
If you feel you will need more than 15 minutes with the Doctors please call to book 02 9233 3399.
Your local GP in Sydney’s CBD
At Sydney Doctors 70 Pitt St, patients come first and our goal is to provide the best possible medical care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Since opening in 1994, our multi-disciplinary medical centre has helped many patients take control of their health. Our GP doctors are highly skilled, experienced and work collaboratively in the interests of our patients. We’re a tight-knit team.
We also have access to range of allied services to give our patients the comprehensive care they need. We are an Accredited Medical and Dental Practice registered with the Care Quality Commission.
We offer flexible opening hours and an efficient appointment system – which means you’ll be back at work in no time.
We have a few simple goals at Sydney Doctors, all focused around building long-lasting relationships with our clients.
We believe in providing:
- Professional and friendly customer service at all times
- Preventative medical care that leads to a healthy lifestyle
- Practical education and straightforward advice that everyone can follow
We believe in helping our local community and that’s why we support several organisations including.
- The Cancer Council Australia: A national, non-government cancer control organisation with the aim of prevention, research, support and care.
- The Children’s Cancer Institute: Dedicated to research into the causes, prevention, better treatments and, ultimately, a cure for childhood cancers.
- The Children’s Hospital: A major paediatric facility that offers comprehensive care for children in all specialties and the main paediatric teaching hospital to the University of New South Wales.
- Balmain Wolverines Netball Club: A local sports team based in Sydney’s inner west.
We’re also happy to take time out to talk at local preschools, schools, clubs and work places about health. If you’d like us to visit, just get in touch.
Want to book an appointment?
You can make an appointment at Sydney Doctors 70 Pitt Street by calling us in Sydney on (02) 9233 3399 or book online.